About This Course
The Providing Culturally Competent Care to American Indian Patients course is a starting point for providers seeking to provide quality care to American Indian patients. In this course, you will have the opportunity to grow in each of these areas. This course is broken into the following lessons:
- Diversity of Native Communities
- Understanding Native Culture
- Gaining Context: Understanding Historical Trauma
- Providing Culturally Competent Care
- Incorporating Traditional Medicine
To take this course, create an account or log in using the button at the top of this page. After enrolling, select the Take this Course button.